Assistant Project Manager
It is a very exciting time to work with us....
We are a growing construction consultancy looking for someone who is keen to join a business that is all about its people. In hiring a diverse workforce of ambitious and engaged professionals, united in supporting each other, we are creating a culture that elevates expectations on every level; for our clients as well as our staff.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a Project Manager with some experience in a construction consulting background working within real estate development and the building sectors
- You don’t enjoy a corporate culture and instead want to work for an independently owned business who offer sincere opportunity for career progression and genuine recognition for your hard work
- A natural curiosity and drive to help create, deliver and communicate a superior client experience would be a good fit for this role
- You are passionate about sustainability within the construction industry and want to work for a forward-thinking business committed to improvement in this area
What you'll be doing (and why you'll love it)
- The London office is in Finsbury Square with an existing headcount of over thirty people across the technical teams
- As a project management professional within our business, we will provide you with the right mix of autonomy and support to help deliver our clients’ projects successfully, with room to develop your professional network as well as your management skills where relevant
- We are already working on a number of exciting schemes at different stages of the construction cycle including luxury residential developments and large-scale commercial offices, both in the city and in Europe
Why work with us?
- We are at an exciting stage of growth as a business. There is palpable energy and momentum across the company that is easy to tap into and be inspired by
- MGAC is founded on an entrepreneurial culture. You will be encouraged to embrace new ways of doing things, working both collaboratively and autonomously. New ideas are embraced and your voice will be heard
- With offices across the UK and North America, there is an exciting chance for someone to join a small, local team whilst working on a global level. This also means we can offer future opportunity for travel and relocation to one of our international offices, should that be of interest
- Our benefits package is above industry standard (ask us for more info on this)
- We are committed to continuous improvement in our efforts to attract a diverse and balanced workforce
- We are wholly supportive of flexible working patterns – your work/life balance is important to us
Better Benefits, Better Life
We believe employers should empower the whole person, not just the “employee.” Our benefit structure is designed to support all five pillars of overall wellness: Financial, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Professional.
Our comprehensive benefits package
Additional Cash Plan Scheme
Life Assurance Policy
New Company Devices
Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Season Ticket Loan Scheme
Professional Fees / Subscriptions
Cycle to Work Scheme
Flexible Working Arrangements