Graduate Project Manager
Come and join us as a graduate and let us help you launch your professional project management success in the nurturing and supportive environment your career deserves.
Does this sound like you?
- Strong communicator
- Able to easily build professional relationships
- Excellent at time management
- Brilliant at multi-tasking
- Genuine interest in the building and construction sector
You probably want to know what’s involved.
- The main role of a Project Manager is to manage the overall planning and delivery of construction projects on behalf of your clients. You and your team will ensure the project is delivered within budget and completed on time.
- These projects might range from a high-rise residential tower or university building through to a complex, mixed-use development or commercial office block. And everything in between. Depending on the size of the project, its construction value or the stage of construction cycle in which you’re involved, you might be working on just one of these or across multiple projects at the same time.
- Key aspects of your daily work will include organising logistics, providing contract advice and bringing project teams together across various stages of the construction cycle.
- As a Project Manager, it will be your responsibility as a team to effectively manage any risks of delay to the project. You will ensure to keep the client and other stakeholders working on the scheme updated on progress throughout the project.
What about training and career progression?
- As a graduate, you will work closely with your line manager gaining technical experience and expertise as you study towards becoming Chartered.
- We offer a highly successful and thorough training programme to help you pass your APC and become a Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). You will be assigned a dedicated supervisor to guide you through the process. Graduates and others working towards these professional qualifications follow a structured training programme, approved by the RICS, which aims to assist in talent development, improving skill sets and meeting individual career aspirations.
- Ongoing professional development and training is inherent to the ethos of MGAC | RLF with a generous annual training allowance offered to all staff. You will develop your career in stages to become a highly valued professional with expertise in construction costs and contracts.
Why work with us?
- MGAC is a different kind of construction consultancy. We understand that our success is directly attributable to the talent and dedication of our people. And so, we are committed to the continuous development and happiness of our staff
- We offer amazing benefits including flexible and hybrid working and a day off for your birthday. In addition to the improvement of professional skills and enhancement of service delivery, MGAC encourages personal development in softer skills, community involvement and charitable activities
- We operate in a tough commercial world where success is measured in financial and performance terms, but at MGAC we believe that these criteria can be met without compromise to professional ethics, respect and trust. Our culture encourages the whole team to perform to the best of its abilities, to enjoy the experience and to look back on projects with pride at a job well done
- MGAC is dedicated to building your future and is committed to investing in a workplace that inspires and develops you as an individual
Better Benefits, Better Life
We believe employers should empower the whole person, not just the “employee.” Our benefit structure is designed to support all five pillars of overall wellness: Financial, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Professional.
Our comprehensive benefits package
Additional Cash Plan Scheme
Life Assurance Policy
New Company Devices
Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Season Ticket Loan Scheme
Professional Fees / Subscriptions
Cycle to Work Scheme
Flexible Working Arrangements