Mid to Senior Project Manager- Mission Critical
MGAC started in 1996 with three simple goals: to do the most interesting and challenging work, to have fun working together, and to build a successful business in the process. Our success is rooted in hiring exceptional people who are driven to do exceptional work on once in a lifetime projects – with the integrity, creativity, and commitment that continues to separate us from our competitors.
MGAC's Critical Environments team is seeking mid to senior project managers with mission critical experience to support large-scale projects in various locations, including Vancouver, Canada. If you have construction management experience on a datacenter, hospital, lab, or similar project and looking to join an owners representative firm with a global presence, please read on...
Does this sound like you?
- You are an ambitious construction focused, project management professional looking for a modern and energetic business that will empower you to continue growing your career.
- You have critical environments (data centers, hospitals, etc…. MEP experience) construction management experience.
- You have a natural curiosity and drive to create, deliver, and communicate a superior client experience.
- You take smart risks and embrace courageous failures.
- You listen, learn, and seek to understand multiple perspectives.
- You support every individual’s unique contribution.
What you'll be doing (and why you'll love it)
- The MGAC Critical Environments team is a smart, savvy, and empowered one. They specialize in construction management for building data centers and hospitals. They are industry experts who have been hired by our clients to ensure big building success.
- As owner’s representatives, we help explain complex issues, manage conflicts, and advise on matters that are outside of the owner’s sphere of knowledge. We assist the owner in making informed decisions that keep the project on track.
- As a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager at MGAC, you will lead incredible, resume building, high visibility projects.
- You’ll be an integral part of the team, mentoring and leading, managing schedule, scope, and budget.
- Our West Coast based project work is ever expanding. We have a strong company portfolio in this market, and our pipeline is healthy and growing with numerous opportunities on the horizon.
And our benefits are big, and we cannot lie.
- Over the past decade, MGAC has been recognized as a top workplace by the Washington Post, Washingtonian, and Washington Business Journal, affirming MGAC’s commitment to fostering a unique and collaborative environment where staff can grow personally and professionally.
- MGAC’s, competitive benefits contribute to our award-winning culture. On your first day of work, employees begin accruing vacation at a rate of 10 hours per month, which is equivalent to 3 weeks each year. Employees also receive 1 day off for their birthday! Sick leave accrues at a rate of 64 hours per calendar year or 8 days annually. Additionally, full-time employees are provided nine paid holidays per calendar year.
- For more information on MGAC’s generous benefits, please visit our careers section on www.mgac.com.
Why work with us?
- With a healthy 25+ year history in North America (and even longer in UK), we are at an exciting stage of growth as a business. There is palpable energy and momentum across the company that is easy to tap into and be inspired by. The people around you are welcoming and go out of their way to make their support known.
- We are consistent Top Work-Places awardees with a strong employee first culture. Let's chat and we can give you incredible examples of this culture at work.
- MGAC is founded on an entrepreneurial culture, and you will be encouraged to embrace new ways of doing things, to deliver outcomes and positive experiences that regularly exceed client expectations.
- We are a global company, yet we are committed to remaining nimble enough to provide our clients with a level of care that our bigger competitors struggle to achieve.
- Your voice will be heard here, your ideas considered, and your efforts rewarded. Our relatively flat hierarchy means our directors’ doors are always open. We want you to work with us to build on a positive culture, to ensure your ideas and valued contributions (which have helped our clients) are recognized when it comes to reviews and appraisals. You will be truly valued and looked after.
- We support your wellness and promote a healthy blend of work/life balance. We encourage you to take that PTO and offer cutting edge benefits. Top-notch free mental health support services are just the latest to be added to an incredible lineup.
- And last but not least... we're fun. At least we think so. :-D. There isn't a day that goes by where there isn't deep belly laughter heard in the hallways.
Better Benefits, Better Life
We believe employers should empower the whole person, not just the “employee.” Our benefit structure is designed to support all five pillars of overall wellness: Financial, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Professional.
Our comprehensive benefits package
Health, Rx, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
Registered Retirement Savings Plan
Basic Life Insurance
Short-Term + Long-Term Disability
Paid Parental Leave
Health Savings Account
Cell Phone Reimbursement
Professional Development Support
Mental Health + Wellness Programs
Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Sick Time
Competitive Compensation + Bonuses