Interested in joining a global, owners representative construction firm that works on cool projects? If so, please read on...
The West Coast team brings in some of our most complex and creative projects. With clients in all sectors of the industry, there is nothing short of interesting projects to be part of here at MGAC.
Are you an experienced construction scheduler who has previously worked on a healthcare project or similar? Are you able to be onsite 3days a week? If so, you may be the perfect fit for our firm.
Does this sound like you?
- You are an ambitious construction focused, project controls professional looking for a modern and energetic business that will empower you to develop your career.
- You have P6 scheduling experience for vertical construction projects.
- You have a natural curiosity and drive to create, deliver, and communicate a superior client experience.
- You take smart risks and embrace courageous failures.
- You listen, learn, and seek to understand multiple perspectives.
- You support every individual’s unique contribution.
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll love it)
- The MGAC West Coast team, the team which is hiring, is a smart, savvy, and empowered one. They specialize in construction management for building commercial, healthcare, hospitality, and mixed-use builds. They are industry experts who have been hired by our clients to ensure big building success.
- As owner’s representatives, we help explain complex issues, manage conflicts, and advise on matters that are outside of the owner’s sphere of knowledge. We assist the owner in making informed decisions that keep the project on track.
- As a Scheduler at MGAC, you’ll create, update, and maintain construction schedules for vertical construction and site work projects.
- You’ll be an integral part of the team, focusing on Work breakdown structures, Critical Path Method, and Earned Value Progress.
- Our California based project work is ever expanding. We have a strong company portfolio in this market, and our pipeline is healthy and growing. We have numerous opportunities on the horizon.
Why work with us?
- With a healthy 25+ year history in North America (and even longer in UK), we are at an exciting stage of growth as a business. There is palpable energy and momentum across the company that is easy to tap into and be inspired by. The people around you are welcoming and go out of their way to make their support known.
- We are consistent Top Work-Places awardees with a strong employee first culture. Let's chat and we can give you incredible examples of this culture at work.
- MGAC is founded on an entrepreneurial culture, and you will be encouraged to embrace new ways of doing things, to deliver outcomes and positive experiences that regularly exceed client expectations.
- We are a global company, yet we are committed to remaining nimble enough to provide our clients with a level of care that our bigger competitors struggle to achieve.
- Your voice will be heard here, your ideas considered, and your efforts rewarded. Our relatively flat hierarchy means our directors’ doors are always open. We want you to work with us to build on a positive culture, to ensure your ideas and valued contributions (which have helped our clients) are recognized when it comes to reviews and appraisals. You will be truly valued and looked after.
- We support your wellness and promote a healthy blend of work/life balance. We encourage you to take that PTO and offer cutting edge benefits. Top-notch free mental health support services are just the latest to be added to an incredible lineup.
- And last but not least... we're fun. At least we think so. :-D. There isn't a day that goes by where there isn't deep belly laughter heard in the hallways.
Our benefits are big, and we cannot lie.
- Over the past decade, MGAC has been recognized as a top workplace by the Washington Post, Washingtonian, and Washington Business Journal, affirming MGAC’s commitment to fostering a unique and collaborative environment where staff can grow personally and professionally.
- MGAC’s, competitive benefits contribute to our award-winning culture. On your first day of work, employees begin accruing vacation at a rate of 10 hours per month, which is equivalent to 3 weeks each year. Employees also receive 1 day off for their birthday! Sick leave accrues at a rate of 64 hours per calendar year or 8 days annually. Additionally, full-time employees are provided nine paid holidays per calendar year.
- For more information on MGAC’s generous benefits, please visit our careers section on www.mgac.com.
Better Benefits, Better Life
We believe employers should empower the whole person, not just the “employee.” Our benefit structure is designed to support all five pillars of overall wellness: Financial, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Professional.
Our comprehensive benefits package
Health, Rx, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life Insurance
Voluntary Life / AD&D Insurance
Short-Term + Long-Term Disability
Paid Parental Leave
Flexible Spending Plans
Cell Phone Reimbursement
Professional Development Support
Mental Health + Wellness Programs
Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Sick Time
Competitive Compensation + Bonuses
Transparency in Coverage
Made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. Click here for additional information.