Graphic Designer (Location flexible)
It is a very exciting time to work with us....
We are a rapidly growing global boutique consultancy specialising in cost and project management advising on complex and interesting real estate projects on an international scale.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our inhouse marketing team. This position could be based in any of our UK offices; London, Brighton, Birmingham or Glasgow.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a passion for design and storytelling
- You are an accomplished graphic designer with intermediate level experience and a bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or related design
- You are a naturally curious, self-motivator who enjoys working both as part of a team and also independently
- You have the ability to work efficiently under pressure; respond to and prioritise multiple requests and be responsive to the time critical nature of project deadlines
- You have strong experience in graphic design skills and advanced proficiency in graphic tools including Adobe Creative Cloud
- An intrinsic interest or previous experience in architecture, engineering or construction would be an advantage
What you'll be doing (and why you'll love it)
- Reporting into our Creative Director and Chief Marketing Officer in this newly created role, you will be a key part of an international marketing team whilst working collaboratively with the wider technical teams across the offices
- You will provide creative and design expertise in the production of internal and external marketing and communication efforts firmwide
- Designing and producing graphics associated with marketing, public relations and communications across the business, you will be involved in a wide array of projects including (but not limited to): technical proposals and capability documents, templates , interactive digital presentations, infographics and graphs, guidelines, press kits, video and audio production and editing
- You will be advancing projects with minimal oversight
Why work with us?
- We are at an exciting stage of growth as a business. There is palpable energy and momentum across the company that is easy to tap into and be inspired by
- MGAC is founded on an entrepreneurial culture. You will be encouraged to embrace new ways of doing things, working both collaboratively and autonomously. New ideas are embraced and your voice will be heard
- With offices across the UK and North America, there is an exciting chance for someone to join a small, local team whilst working on a global level. This also means we can offer future opportunity for travel and relocation to one of our international offices, should that be of interest
- Our benefits package is above industry standard (ask us for more info on this)
- We are wholly supportive of flexible working patterns and hybrid working is fully embraced – your work/life balance is important to us
Better Benefits, Better Life
We believe employers should empower the whole person, not just the “employee.” Our benefit structure is designed to support all five pillars of overall wellness: Financial, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Professional.
Our comprehensive benefits package
Additional Cash Plan Scheme
Life Assurance Policy
New Company Devices
Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Season Ticket Loan Scheme
Professional Fees / Subscriptions
Cycle to Work Scheme
Flexible Working Arrangements