Assistant Project Manager
It is a very exciting time to work with us....
With some high-profile projects across the commercial, residential and hotel sectors on the horizon, we are looking to expand our Project Management team in London.
Does this sound like you?
- You are an Assistant Project Manager with some experience in a construction consulting background within real estate
- You don’t enjoy a corporate culture and instead want to work for an independently owned business who offer sincere opportunity for career progression and genuine recognition for your hard work
- A natural curiosity and drive to help create, deliver and communicate a superior client experience would be a good fit for this role
- You are passionate about sustainability within the construction industry and want to work for a forward-thinking business committed to improvement in this area
What you'll be doing (and why you'll love it)
- The London office is in Finsbury Square with an existing headcount of over thirty people across the technical teams
- As a project management professional within our business, we will provide you with the right mix of autonomy and support to help deliver our clients’ projects successfully, with room to develop your professional network and professional skills
- We are already working on a number of exciting schemes at different stages of the construction cycle including luxury residential developments and large-scale commercial offices, both in the city and in Europe
Why work with us?
- We are at an exciting stage of growth as a business. There is palpable energy and momentum across the company that is easy to tap into and be inspired by. The people around you are welcoming and go out of their way to make their support known
- MGAC is founded on an entrepreneurial culture. You will be encouraged to embrace new ways of doing things and to deliver outcomes and positive experiences that elevates not only clients’ expectations but your own for what a great employer can look like
- With offices across the UK and North America, there is an exciting chance for someone to join a small, close-knit, local team whilst working on a global level for our international clients. This also means we can offer future opportunity for travel and relocation to one of our international offices, should that be of interest
- We have international strength and a national presence, yet we are committed to remaining nimble enough to provide our clients with a level of care that our bigger competitors struggle to achieve
- Your voice will be heard in here, your ideas considered and your efforts rewarded. Our relatively flat hierarchy means our directors’ doors are always open. We want you to work with us to build on a positive culture, to ensure your ideas and valued contributions are recognised when it comes to reviews and appraisals. You will be truly valued and looked after here
Better Benefits, Better Life
We believe employers should empower the whole person, not just the “employee.” Our benefit structure is designed to support all five pillars of overall wellness: Financial, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Professional.
Our comprehensive benefits package
Additional Cash Plan Scheme
Life Assurance Policy
New Company Devices
Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Season Ticket Loan Scheme
Professional Fees / Subscriptions
Cycle to Work Scheme
Flexible Working Arrangements