It is a very exciting time to work with us....
Following a flurry of project wins across the residential and higher education sectors, we are looking to expand our Project Management team in Birmingham.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a senior level Project Manager with a construction consulting background and experience working across the full project life cycle
- You don’t enjoy a corporate culture and instead want to work for an independently owned business who offer sincere opportunity for career progression and genuine recognition for your hard work
- A natural curiosity and drive to help create, deliver and communicate a superior client experience would be a good fit for this role
What you'll be doing (and why you'll love it)
- The Birmingham office is in the heart of the city, around five minutes’ walk from the station. We have an existing team of over thirty people across the PM & QS teams and are proud to have an excellent reputation with our clients across the sectors within the Midlands
- As a project management professional within our business, we will provide you with the right mix of autonomy and support to help deliver our clients’ projects successfully, with room to develop your professional network as well as your management skills where relevant
- We are already working on a number of exciting schemes at different stages of the construction cycle including architecturally inspired, high-rise residential towers, commercial offices right in the city centre and some incredible higher education projects you will want to be a part of
Why work with us?
- We are at an exciting stage of growth as a business. There is palpable energy and momentum across the company that is easy to tap into and be inspired by. The people around you are welcoming and go out of their way to make their support known
- MGAC is founded on an entrepreneurial culture and in Glasgow, you will be encouraged to embrace new ways of doing things and to deliver outcomes and positive experiences that regularly exceed client expectations
- With offices across the UK including Glasgow, Birmingham, London and Brighton as well as Montenegro in Europe, Canada and all over the United States, there is an exciting chance for someone to join a small, close-knit, local team whilst working on a global level for our international clients. This also means we can offer future opportunity for travel and relocation to one of our international offices, should that be of interest
- We have international strength and a national presence, yet we are committed to remaining nimble enough to provide our clients with a level of care that our bigger competitors struggle to achieve
- Your voice will be heard in here, your ideas considered and your efforts rewarded. Our relatively flat hierarchy means our directors’ doors are always open. We want you work with us to build on a positive culture, to ensure your ideas and valued contributions (which have helped our clients), are recognised when it comes to reviews and appraisals. You will be truly valued and looked after
Better Benefits, Better Life
We believe employers should empower the whole person, not just the “employee.” Our benefit structure is designed to support all five pillars of overall wellness: Financial, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Professional.
Our comprehensive benefits package
Additional Cash Plan Scheme
Life Assurance Policy
New Company Devices
Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Season Ticket Loan Scheme
Professional Fees / Subscriptions
Cycle to Work Scheme
Flexible Working Arrangements