Senior Project Manager
Does this sound like you?
- You are an ambitious project management professional looking for a modern and energetic business that will empower you to develop your career.
- You have consultancy experience within either the public or private sector and will ideally be Chartered.
- A natural curiosity and drive to help create, deliver and communicate a superior client experience would be a good fit for this role. This is a newly established project management team and you will have a unique career opportunity to be a pivotal part in carving out a new name in the UK market for us, helping to grow the team and drive the business forward.
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll love it)
- The Glasgow office is in the heart of the city, less than five minutes’ walk from the station. We have an existing team of thirteen, made up mostly of cost consultants who have a solid reputation within Scotland across the sectors.
- You will be working very closely with the Project Management Director who has recently joined the business to forge a new PM capacity within the region to complement our established cost consulting offering.
- As a Senior Project Manager, we will provide you with the right mix of autonomy and support to help deliver our clients’ projects successfully, with room to develop your professional network as well as your project and management skills.
- We are already working on a number of exciting schemes at different stages of the construction cycle including local visitor attractions, commercial offices, Higher Education projects and schools. We are on a number of public sector frameworks already and our pipeline is healthy and growing, with numerous opportunities on the horizon across the private sector market, such as hotels and hospitality projects.
Why work with us?
- We are at an exciting stage of growth as a business. There is palpable energy and momentum across the company that is easy to tap into and be inspired by. The people around you are welcoming and go out of their way to make their support known
- MGAC is founded on an entrepreneurial culture and in Glasgow, you will be encouraged to embrace new ways of doing things and to deliver outcomes and positive experiences that regularly exceed client expectations. Our senior project managers will be an active part of the UK PM team, working with all levels of the business
- With offices across the UK including Glasgow, Birmingham, London and Brighton as well as Montenegro in Europe, Canada and all over the United States, there is an exciting chance for someone to join a small, close-knit, local team whilst working on a global level for our international clients. This also means we can offer future opportunity for travel and relocation to one of our international offices, should that be of interest
- We have international strength and a national presence, yet we are committed to remaining nimble enough to provide our clients with a level of care that our bigger competitors struggle to achieve.
- Your voice will be heard in here, your ideas considered, and your efforts rewarded. Our relatively flat hierarchy means our directors’ doors are always open. We want you to work with us to build on a positive culture, to ensure your ideas and valued contributions (which have helped our clients), are recognised when it comes to reviews and appraisals. You will be truly valued and looked after
Better Benefits, Better Life
We believe employers should empower the whole person, not just the “employee.” Our benefit structure is designed to support all five pillars of overall wellness: Financial, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Professional.
Our comprehensive benefits package
Additional Cash Plan Scheme
Life Assurance Policy
New Company Devices
Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Season Ticket Loan Scheme
Professional Fees / Subscriptions
Cycle to Work Scheme
Flexible Working Arrangements