Business Development Coordinator
Does this sound like you?
- You are an ambitious, people-focused professional looking for an employee first committed firm that will empower you to develop your career.
- You are reliable, deadline-driven, and enjoy supporting an executive team, and can manage priorities through hectic days (I promise the execs are semi-normal).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the marketing, sales, communication, or business development, ideally from the commercial real estate, design or construction industry.
- You have stellar administrative skills with a 70% “doer” and 30% “think-outside the box” mindset, because we know there is always room for improvement (and we never shy away from reevaluating systems and processes).
- You are personable, organized, and professional during client-facing engagements, with a natural curiosity to deliver superior client support.
- You take smart risks and embrace courageous failures.
- You listen, learn, and seek to understand multiple perspectives.
- You support every individual’s unique contribution.
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll love it)
- The MGAC Business Development Team is a smart, savvy, and empowered one that view their role as a critical part of MGAC’s business and growth strategy. They specialize in maintaining MGAC’s superior level of service and reputation, while focusing on firmwide growth targets to support MGAC’s continued expansion.
- As Business Development Coordinator, you’ll support the team’s efforts to identify, track, and maintain key opportunities for growth through proactive management of the Client Relationship Management (CRM) database and other activities related to driving new business opportunities.
- You’ll support partnership engagement, through meetings, correspondence, and events by preparing meeting notes, drafting communication material, and researching end users to gather market intelligence.
- You’ll ensure the team stays sane…and we can speak on this more, if you are hired :-)
Why work with us?
- With a healthy 25+ year history in North America (and even longer in UK), we are at an exciting stage of growth as a business. There is palpable energy and momentum across the company that is easy to tap into and be inspired by. The people around you are welcoming and go out of their way to make their support known.
- MGAC is founded on an entrepreneurial culture, and you will be encouraged to embrace new ways of doing things, to deliver outcomes and positive experiences that regularly exceed client expectations.
- We are a global company, yet we are committed to remaining nimble enough to provide our clients and employees with a level of care that our bigger competitors struggle to achieve.
- Your voice will be heard here, your ideas considered, and your efforts rewarded.
- We support your wellness and promote a healthy blend of work/life balance. We encourage you to take that PTO and offer cutting edge benefits. Top-notch free mental health support services are just the latest to be added to an incredible lineup.
- And last but not least... we're fun. At least we think so. :-D. There isn't a day that goes by where there isn't deep belly laughter heard in the hallways.
Better Benefits, Better Life
We believe employers should empower the whole person, not just the “employee.” Our benefit structure is designed to support all five pillars of overall wellness: Financial, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Professional.
Our comprehensive benefits package
Health, Rx, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life Insurance
Voluntary Life / AD&D Insurance
Short-Term + Long-Term Disability
Paid Parental Leave
Flexible Spending Plans
Cell Phone Reimbursement
Professional Development Support
Mental Health + Wellness Programs
Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Sick Time
Competitive Compensation + Bonuses
Transparency in Coverage
Made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. Click here for additional information.