Does this sound like you?
- You are an ambitious construction focused, environmental, health and safety (EHS) professional looking for a forward thinking, employee first committed company that will empower you to develop your career.
- You have EHS performance monitoring experience for large commercial construction projects.
- You have a natural curiosity and drive to create, deliver, and communicate a superior client experience.
- You take smart risks and embrace courageous failures.
- You listen, learn, and seek to understand multiple perspectives.
- You support every individual’s unique contribution.
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll love it)
- The MGAC Critical Environments team, the team which is hiring, is a smart, savvy, and empowered one. They specialize in construction management for building data centers and hospitals. They are industry experts who have been hired by our clients to ensure big building success.
- As owner’s representatives, we help explain complex issues, manage conflicts, and advise on matters that are outside of the owner’s sphere of knowledge. We assist the owner in making informed decisions that keep the project on track.
- As a Safety Manager at MGAC, you’ll monitor, report, and advise on the EHS performance to ensure the work site is free of risk and hazards and is safe for construction to occur.
- Our Safety Management work is ever expanding. We have a strong company portfolio in this market, and our pipeline is healthy and growing. We have numerous opportunities on the horizon.
Why work with us?
- With a healthy 25+ year history in North America (and even longer in UK), we are at an exciting stage of growth as a business. There is palpable energy and momentum across the company that is easy to tap into and be inspired by. The people around you are welcoming and go out of their way to make their support known.
- MGAC is founded on an entrepreneurial culture, and you will be encouraged to embrace new ways of doing things, to deliver outcomes and positive experiences that regularly exceed client expectations.
- We are a global company, yet we are committed to remaining nimble enough to provide our clients and employees with a level of care that our bigger competitors struggle to achieve.
- Your voice will be heard here, your ideas considered, and your efforts rewarded.
- We support your wellness and promote a healthy blend of work/life balance. We encourage you to take that PTO and offer cutting edge benefits. Top-notch free mental health support services are just the latest to be added to an incredible lineup.
- And last but not least... we're fun. At least we think so. :-D. There isn't a day that goes by where there isn't deep belly laughter heard in the hallways.
Better Benefits, Better Life
We believe employers should empower the whole person, not just the “employee.” Our benefit structure is designed to support all five pillars of overall wellness: Financial, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Professional.
Our comprehensive benefits package
Health, Rx, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life Insurance
Voluntary Life / AD&D Insurance
Short-Term + Long-Term Disability
Paid Parental Leave
Flexible Spending Plans
Cell Phone Reimbursement
Professional Development Support
Mental Health + Wellness Programs
Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Sick Time
Competitive Compensation + Bonuses
Transparency in Coverage
Made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. Click here for additional information.