Senior Cost Consultant
It is an exciting time to join MGAC.
We are a growing construction consultancy looking for someone who is keen to join a business that is all about its people. In hiring a diverse workforce of ambitious and engaged professionals, united in supporting each other, we are creating a culture that elevates expectations on every level; for our clients as well as our staff.
Does this sound like you?
- Solid quantity surveying experience in a cost consulting environment within the UK
- Experience working as a quantity surveyor in the private sectors such as residential, commercial or on hospitality projects
- Ideally MRICS qualified or working towards this
- Interest in managing small projects independently
- Passionate about sustainability within construction and wanting to work with like-minded people who are helping to action change
What you'll be doing (and why you'll love it)
- You will be working on an array of cost consulting projects across the commercial, residential, hospitality and mixed-use sectors
- Work across the full project cycle including cost planning through to post-contract and construction stages, seeing projects through from start to finish
- With projects in both London and throughout the South East, there is an opportunity to work from either our London or Brighton offices
- You will be given responsibility early on in our business so be prepared to help support or manage multiple projects simultaneously in line with your ability
- You will have the opportunity to manage more junior staff, helping to guide them in their careers and support them on their APC journey
Why work with us?
- We are at an exciting stage of growth as a business. There is palpable energy and momentum across the company that is easy to tap into and be inspired by
- MGAC is founded on an entrepreneurial culture. You will be encouraged to embrace new ways of doing things, working both collaboratively and autonomously. New ideas are embraced and your voice will be heard
- With offices across the UK and North America, there is an exciting chance for someone to join a small, local team whilst working on a global level. This also means we can offer future opportunity for travel and relocation to one of our international offices, should that be of interest
- Our benefits package is above industry standard (ask us for more info on this)
- We are committed to continuous improvement in our efforts to attract a diverse and balanced workforce
- We are wholly supportive of flexible working patterns – your work/life balance is important to us
Would you like to find out more?
- We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. That's OK, just send us what you have and let’s start a conversation.
Better Benefits, Better Life
We believe employers should empower the whole person, not just the “employee.” Our benefit structure is designed to support all five pillars of overall wellness: Financial, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Professional.
Our comprehensive benefits package
Additional Cash Plan Scheme
Life Assurance Policy
New Company Devices
Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Season Ticket Loan Scheme
Professional Fees / Subscriptions
Cycle to Work Scheme
Flexible Working Arrangements