Join us in our Brighton office and enjoy sea views and a solid client base.
Does this sound like you?
- Ideally Chartered or working towards this, with a minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience, you will be an accomplished project manager with a demonstrated consultancy background and personal experience working across the full project life cycle
- You don’t enjoy a corporate culture and instead want to work for an independently owned business who offer sincere opportunity for career progression and genuine reward and recognition for your hard work
- You will have experience across a broad range of sectors and have the ability to lead and deliver projects autonomously
- You will have a market facing confidence and a natural desire to help create and secure new project opportunities, whilst representing and promoting our business and services
What you will be doing (and why you’ll love it)
- You will be working across a range of unique and interesting projects within the residential, commercial and education sectors across the Southeast region
- You will benefit from established client relationships whilst also having the opportunity to build your own client networks. The perfect balance of autonomy and support is offered
- Our office is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Brighton train station. You will enjoy the bright and airy views across the city and the sea from our well-appointed workspaces and meeting rooms
- There is also a lovely terrace to sit and catch up with colleagues. There are currently fifteen people in the Brighton office comprised of both Project Managers and Cost Consultants and the vibe is highly welcoming and upbeat
- You will be working closely with our London PMs as part of a wider Project Management team operating across the region
Why work with us?
- We are at an exciting stage of growth as a business. There is palpable energy and momentum across the company that is easy to tap into and be inspired by. The people around you are welcoming and go out of their way to make their support known.
- New dimensions and ways of doing things are being explored across all levels of the business and this is opening up different avenues for ambitious professionals
- With a network of offices across the UK, in Europe and in Canada as well as all over the United States, we have international strength and a national presence, yet we are small and nimble enough to provide our clients with a level of care that our bigger competitors struggle to achieve
- Your voice will be heard in here, your ideas considered and your efforts rewarded. Our relatively flat hierarchy means a director’s door is always open. The approach is proactive to ensure you are not left behind when it comes to reviews and appraisals. You will be valued and looked after
Better Benefits, Better Life
We believe employers should empower the whole person, not just the “employee.” Our benefit structure is designed to support all five pillars of overall wellness: Financial, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Professional.
Our comprehensive benefits package
Additional Cash Plan Scheme
Life Assurance Policy
New Company Devices
Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Season Ticket Loan Scheme
Professional Fees / Subscriptions
Cycle to Work Scheme
Flexible Working Arrangements